Old 06-19-2008, 01:07 PM   #77
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs

12 straight road division wins

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post

"If we have a guy like Brandon Albert on the team playing either tackle position, I'm almost positive our line will do really well next year."

to:

"...they will watch him fail at left tackle."

Very consistent, great explanation. You're right! Sorry I missed it!
At the time I wrote this I really believed it. I don't now. Especially after talking to Cav fans and getting more information about him. And my enthusiasm for him to succeed is a total 180 since he's a chief. This I will always be guilty of.

Quote:
...and if you want to stay off topic because you can't explain your inability to be your own man, fine. I do think he's a murderer or a liar.

A. Murderer: Where was he driving that would have an unsupervised 3 year old running around where he couldn't stop in time? Residential areas and school zones are all 15 and below.

B. Liar: He claimed that was his PTSD stressor. If you have PTSD you go to nearly any lengths to avoid thinking of your stressor, and commonly partake in therapy and medication. He casually relived the stressor to verify his Javon Walker opinion... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
I'm not going to has this out in this thread anymore. I'm just glad you came out with so everyone can see what an angry douche you are.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote