Old 06-19-2008, 11:55 AM   #75
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
There is no difference is those posts outside of my enthusiasm for Albert as a player which I totally admit went into the tank when he became a Chief.

Well that and there was a thread where some Cavalier fans explained why they didn't think he would play LT, and that was in May.

And you did call him a murderer. Do you want me to quote you on that?

"If we have a guy like Brandon Albert on the team playing either tackle position, I'm almost positive our line will do really well next year."

to:

"...they will watch him fail at left tackle."

Very consistent, great explanation. You're right! Sorry I missed it!

...and if you want to stay off topic because you can't explain your inability to be your own man, fine. I do think he's a murderer or a liar.

A. Murderer: Where was he driving that would have an unsupervised 3 year old running around where he couldn't stop in time? Residential areas and school zones are all 15 and below.

B. Liar: He claimed that was his PTSD stressor. If you have PTSD you go to nearly any lengths to avoid thinking of your stressor, and commonly partake in therapy and medication. He casually relived the stressor to verify his Javon Walker opinion... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote