Old 06-19-2008, 11:09 AM   #68
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Huh? I've never advocated him playing left tackle. I wanted him for us at guard and/or RT.
That's a curious statement...

Right before the draft:

Quote:
Mel Kiper and his plastic hair.

Man, I want Albert to be a Bronco. I hope he's wrong. Albert will pwn us as a Chief. Keith Rivers sucks.
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...9&postcount=14

Quote:
Albert is my favorite of the group. Clady or Williams I'd be ok with. I wouldn't be thrilled with renting a running back for four years, but maybe we could make him look awesome enough that we trade him for a good player after two years.
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...01&postcount=9

Quote:
Brandon Albert, Brandon Albert, Brandon Albert!
Quote:
Aren't you being a little over dramatic about this? Let's wait and see who we draft and and how the young guys develop. Kuper finished very strong especially with Myers at guard and he has experience playing left tackle. They seem really keen on using Kupe on the line and want to get his talents on the field. Contrary to what you and others think, RT is out of position for Kuper. He's never really played the position and most of his work as a pro was on the left side of the line.

There is also a draft coming up. If we have a guy like Brandon Albert on the team playing either tackle position, I'm almost positive our line will do really well next year. This could also be a smoke screen and we could still draft a left tackle. Be grateful Shanahan has finally decided to start using true 300 lb guys in the trenches. Wait and see who we get. I promise you even if we draft someone at number one they won't play on the line. Broncos never draft linemen in the first round and they never play their rookies. There is a good chance this will be the line for next season regardless of what happens. There is a good chance it will be better than last years' line too.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote