Old 05-28-2008, 05:48 PM   #16
cmhargrove
Is this thing on???

Travis Henry's love child...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ Bronco View Post
Just kidding? the first thing my daughter put on upon comming home from the hospital was a baby bronco jersey I bought three months earlier, the only reason she didn't get wrapped in a broncos blanket right out of the womb, was because I had it delivered to the wrong address and didn't get it in time. My daughter not only loves the broncos at nearly age five, but she thinks that all football players are called "broncos" including the kids I coach at the local high school. You get early and be passionate and they will learn the right way. I posted a picture of my daughter in her broncos jersey on this site four and a half years ago, but i can't find it. Oherwise I'd show you how it's done.
Absolutely!

You are supposed to contact brother TJ to bring the Broncos acolytes to the delivery room. We'll need some candles, ceremonial robes, and the Elway sceptre. Don't worry, even though the ceremony sounds scary, no one will actually be hurt. But, your kid will be born a Broncos fan (and will receive the secret brand).

j/k - congrats! It's a wonderful thing, you'll love being a daddy!
cmhargrove is offline   Reply With Quote