View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 12:02 PM   #345
bronco militia
Ring of Famer

THE GREATEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendejo View Post
I understand the sentiment, but look at the minutes Peter the Great has logged since coming back. He hadn't played in the NHL for almost a year, and his first games back he was playing right around twenty minutes. I have no problem holding him out against teams like Minnesota until the playoffs. There are not many players in the world who can take a year off and be a point per game player. Forsberg is one of them.

Cripes...when the signing was announced I had visions of 15 minutes per plus power play time for the guy. He's been awesome.

Also...I really thought that he and Statsny were too much alike to be effective...whoops! Their savvy meshes perfectly, and Hejduk has been reaping the rewards.
I'm glad he's back and all, just thought he shouldn't be on the list of players on that link

hopefully he can play in all the playoff games. The Avs are a different team without him. More importantly, if Ryan Smyth can regain his scoring touch, maybe the Avs can afford for Forsberg to take a night off or two.
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote