Questions for the participants:
1. What was the logic in killing Majik in Round 1? Was he really that big of a threat? His death narrowly saved STG who goes on to take the silver medal.
2. Why the big push for immunity for dark_hawk in Round 2? Whose alliance was he in, anyway?
3. TheSportsGuru came within a hair of death in Round 4. He turned out to play a major role in the voting all the way to the final nine or ten. Hotrod could have easily taken him out - but instead he jumped aboard the STG love train - - the same train that ran him down at the end. What was that all about?
4. Tell me the truth. Were CBF1 and cbs really TRYING to get the hedgeclippers? cbs could be excused, but CBF1 surely KNEW I would make these a hose job.
5. How much did Dagmar's suicide affect things? (TheDave was probably a gonner - but it seems like Dag could have been a major balancing factor against the evil alliance toward the end.)