Okay, let's see.
Most likely scenario from here:
1. Indy beats us.
2. Rams beat the Bengals.
3. Buffalo, at home, finishes off Miami.
4. Ravens beat the Browns.
5. Tennessee beats Houston.
6. KC drops one to the Vikes.
7. Pats wrap up HFA with win over the Jets.
1. We beat Green Bay. Finish 10-6.
2. Ravens knock off Pittsburgh. Finish 10-6.
3. Titans beat Bucs and finish 12-4.
4. Colts beat Texans and finish 13-3.
5. Chiefs beat Bears and finish 13-3.
6. Cincy beats Cleveland and finishes 9-7.
7. Miami beats Jets and finishes 9-7.
8. Pats beat Bills and finish 14-2.
Fins and Bengals eliminated.
New England would get top seed.
Colts would get second seed over the Chiefs based on better record vs. common opponents (and KC loss to Denver would be the critical tiebreaker)
Chiefs get 3d seed.
Ravens get 4th seed.
Titans get 5th seed (as wild card)
Broncos get 6th seed (as wild card)
Tennessee at Baltimore
Denver at Kansas City.
Yup, it could happen.