View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 03:27 PM   #81
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

From my "Lonely Hearts PM Column"

Quote:
Old Dude, I have sent out PMs to several people asking for an alliance, but noone [sic] has answered except Dagmar and he told me to bug off. What am I doing wrong?
Dear [deleted]. You aren't doing anything wrong. Most players in Survivor don't read their PMs because it spoils the suspense. Or maybe they are planning to kill you, and are going to pretend later on that they never got your PM. If I were you, I'd simply write again, with a threatening caption on your PM and a list of random targets.
--------------

Quote:
Old Dude, I've got this guy who keeps PMing me, asking me to be his friend and promising not to vote for me if I don't vote for him. Should I tell him that we're on the same team and he can't vote for me anyway? Or should I just accept the offer?
Dear [deleted]. The proper Survivor etiquette, in a complicated situation like this, would be to accept the offer, gain the player's confidence, ask who needs to be killed, then forward the PM to the named victim.
----------------

Quote:
Old Dude, I'm confused. I want to kill [deleted] but so does everyone else. And if too many of us vote for him, he lives. So I have to vote against someone else, but what happens if everyone thinks the same way?
Dear [deleted], The same way as what?

-------------------

Quote:
Old Dude, this is a tough situation. Months and months ago I entered an alliance with [deleted] and [deleted] and [deleted] and a few other guys, just so I could use them as pawns and stab them in the back at the first opportunity. But now the whole group is fighting and arguing and getting more and more paranoid because one of them was a spy all along and we just don't know who. Now what do I do?
Dear [deleted] Falsely confess to all the others that you were the spy, beg their forgiveness and promise it won't happen again. Whichever one doesn't try to kill you at the first opportunity is probably the spy.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote