View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 09:32 PM   #259
Breck Bronc
Roland Deschain

The Gunslinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champbailey View Post
Are you ****ing kidding me? Coach smack? Yeah your coach is about to be inducted in the Choke Artist Hall of Fame right next to Marty Schottenheimer. Seriously I think when Jack Johnson put Smyth out of commission all of the Av fans got a concussion too.

So no it was Karma on Smyth. That POS was spearing our goalie intentionally in the last game we played. What comes around goes around KidA, and if you watched the game Frolov got the same exact hit from Lappy. Difference is that Frolov is smart enough to have his chin straps on tight.
You're an idiot. There's no way Smyth intentionally speared LaBarbera. He was jamming at a lose puck in the crease, which is exactly how he plays the game and makes his money. It's unfotunate LaBarbera got injured. And that didn't happen in the last game between the Kings and Avs. LaBarbera missed a little over two weeks and came back against, you guessed it, Ryan Smyth and the Avalanche. Hopefully Smyth only misses around the same amount of time.

Finally, your sig is tasteless. But I wouldn't expect anything less from a Kings fan. Reading the letsgokings.com message boards during the 2001 and 2002 playoffs proved your fanbase is bottom of the barrell.
Breck Bronc is offline   Reply With Quote