View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 07:31 PM   #341
phillybroncosnut
Ring of Famer

The HOF is BLIND!!!

I am excited about Giroux. However, I wish the Flyers would give Ruzicka a look. I think he is more then ready for the NHL.
Kaberle is an interesting name. We've been hearing he is coming to Philly since the Lindros soap opera. I would take him. He's a puck moving defenseman and lord knows, we need another one of those. Every team is looking for one though so I hope there isn't a bidding war for Kaberle. If there is, I don't want to overpay for him. Toronto isn't gonna want a veteren for him so it will have to be a young player or pick. A pick won't take some of the cap hit we will take on. I worry what we may have to give up. Carter is too much to give up, as is Umberger. Maybe Ryan Parent? I hope not. I wouldn't do it.
I got it. I just came up with the player and you won't like it..... Scottie Upshall. His contract is up soon and I don't think he will be resigned anyway.

Would you do Kaberle for Upshall? I think I know you will say no. I would do it though. We have enough young talented wingers. You can never have enough skilled defenseman.
phillybroncosnut is offline   Reply With Quote