Old 02-12-2008, 11:20 PM   #331
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
It occurred to me that we should take a moment to honor the greatness that is Foneco.

What better way is there to do this than by leaving a User Note of Thanks (UNoT) for the creator of all things Foneco - broncofan2438?
You want him to get credit for a complete Brain Foneco on his part? He tried to sabatoge it by changing the title while I (and others) have given it the legs that it now stands upon in cyberspace. I keep it going while he wanted it gone.
Hey, we live in a world that has the internet. And those internets have to be guarded by fonecoites. Who's gonna do it? You BMF Bronco? You, Dom Casual? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for broncofan2438 and you chide the Maners. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Broncofan2438 stupidicy, while common, probably made this the best thread for Off Season. And my existence, while mouthy and incomprehensible to you, saves this thread...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at tailgate parties, you want me on that thread. You need me on that thread.
We use words like humor, witty, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to wasted time spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under his bronco blanket while defending and bumping I provide, then questions the manner in which who should get credit for it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you edit and delete that post and be a lurker. Either way, I don't give a foneco what you think broncofan2438 is entitled to!

Last edited by broncocalijohn; 02-13-2008 at 03:55 PM..
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote