DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champbailey View Post
Sounds like a scared Rockie Fan to me.
I honestly can't wait for it to get started. The last baseball experience I had was witnessing, first hand, a bunch of scumbag Red Sox fans congregating behind the 3rd Base dugout at Coors Field, watching their team celebrate. (I still need to post pictures of that - it was shocking! They filled the whole lower section with red. I'm still bitter about the way the ticket thing was handled.)

But I hate the Dodgers - always have, since I was a Yankee fan growing up (pre-Rockies). And I grew a healthy disdain for the Diamondbacks during the NLCS. And I am tired of hearing Padres fans whine about how Holliday never scored. The Giants are sort of like the Raiders. I used to really dislike them, but now it's like trying to get worked up over a retarded kid. There's nothing that makes sports more entertaining than good, old-fashioned hatred. And three of those teams, plus the Rockies, could reasonably expect to win the West. For a division that was the worst in baseball not too long ago, that's pretty exciting.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote