Old 01-13-2008, 09:09 PM   #2369
BroncoBuff

Playing for January

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogan11 View Post
Huh? Did you say something Buff?
I thought at the very least the Debbie Reynolds reference would start you typing in a hurry! ... but I sure am skeptical about trashing the entire discography of as popular an artist as Benatar. I'm not a big Benatar fan, but off the top of my head, 'Promises in the Dark' was a real scorcher.

I've said it before - and I'll say it again in adding my voice to clavi's - I'm more a song man than an artist man. I have a new mp3 player so I've been reshuffling my library lately, and it seems I have LOTS of artists with just one song in there. Not just Saga, but lots of artists like for example Annie Lennox, 4 Non-Blondes, Black Crowes, Breeders, Cher, Danzig, Dishwalla, Doris Day, Fleetwood Mac. Just one song from each indicates I'm not a huge fan of any of them ... BUT ... 'No More I Love Yous' 'What's Goin' On' 'She Talks to Angels' 'Cannonball' 'Believe' 'Mother' 'Counting Blue Cars' 'Secret Love' and 'Warm Ways' are all wonderful songs.

Actually I just found 'Silver Springs' and the entire album 'The Dance,' so scratch Fleetwood Mac from the 1-song list.

But still.

Last edited by BroncoBuff; 01-13-2008 at 09:14 PM..
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote