View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 07:10 PM   #236
phillybroncosnut
Ring of Famer

The HOF is BLIND!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx33 View Post
Your no bigger hockey fan than iam so get off your broadstreet bully bull crap speech soapbox iam tired of side stepping shyt so you and chada don't throw fits. You two look like fools the way you look at the game and what you think your team should get away with even you goddamn GM lambasted downie. (there are unwritten rules sunshine) and your boys are testing everyone of them.

"He's part of a team now and needs to think in those terms and not selfishly. I'm upset. It was Jason Blake. Jason is not a fighter. You get a player in that position and I don't [think] Jason had his gloves off. I'm not happy about either. The fact that Steve put his team down is a different issue. That's a selfish thing. He'll get better."
Flyers GM Paul Holmgren

When did I say I was a bigger hockey fan then you? When did I say that? Show me! Tell me! You can't because I never did.

Now, on to Downie..... I, just like most Flyer fans that I talk to agree that Downie is out of control at times. He needs to get his chit together and pick and choose when he losses his mind on the ice. I even posted something like that earlier. Did you read it or do you pick and choose which posts to read much like you pick and choose which illegal hits you post?

Im not gonna sit and defend Downie here. However, I've seen what Downie did a million times in my Hockey fan life. Does it make it right? No, but, it happens. Claude LaPewww, Tie Dummy, Matthew Barnafag, Darius Kasperdickhead, Nancy Tucker..... I could go on and on and on. They are all dirty but they all have a place in the league. If they didn't have a place they wouldn't have been or continue to play in the NHL.

No that that is over. I'm still waiting to hear how the same hit on Coburn, which lead to numerous suspensions, wasn't even called a penalty.
phillybroncosnut is offline   Reply With Quote