View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 04:46 PM   #149
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx33 View Post
Your still confusing good clean rough hockey (which i also like) with bad hits (which they were) i really don't know what else to tell you your team hasn't lost a step even with the suspensions you should be happy how deep your team is.

i make downies hit everytime, hartnell was pulling up, jones was just bad luck, boulerice was dirty, the jones hit happens 5 times everygame and not a word is said untill somebody dosent get up, much like the hartnell hit, if the guy gets up nothing else is said, and you can cry dirty all you want about downie, i like it, and actually i recall laying out a guy in summer hockey many years ago in the very same way, i didnt even get a penalty.

did you see Phaneuf's hit on Hudler, from tuesday, very similar to downies hit, he was offf the ice barely, just like downie (its called exploding into the hit NOT JUMPING) but it wasnt near the boards, oh yeah and the guy got up, so how many games did he get ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7cu3...ad.php?t=29872

nice eh, funny thing, no stretcher, no suspension, apparently we need to send all players to the darcy tucker go down like you were shot school of taking a hit
chadta is offline   Reply With Quote