Old 11-28-2007, 09:44 PM   #142
Bronx33
lets go partner

Rumpson Rocks

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillybroncosnut View Post
Wow, I was hoping a non Flyer fan would say something like that. I was at the game Monday and need a non Flyer fan to explain to me what the ref was thinking. Explain to me then, why did the Ref not throw his arm up signaling a penalty until 5 to 6 seconds after the hit? Explain to me when Koharski (the ref) had to look back and notice the player was hurt BEFORE he signaled for a penalty. Wanna know why.... Because it was not a penalty. For further proof that it wasn't a penalty, the Ref gave Hartnell a 5 minute major for..... you ready to laugh BOARDING!
Boarding? That wasn't boarding. The player was not facing the glass. In fact, it was'nt anything at all. The only thing Hartnell might be guilty of is hitting a defensless player. However, there is....
A) No such penalty
B) There is a chance the guy gets right up and jumps into the offensive rush. Hartnell did what any player does. Hit the guy after the pass. Problem for the Bruins player was, he didn't get up. Unfortunately for the Bruins player, his head was level with the dasher. When Hartnell cleanly made the check, the Bruins players head hit the dasher causing the damage.

I'm tired of trying to explain this chit. Why am I tired? Because I love the Flyers re-introducing the Broad Street Bullies to the NHL. Suspensions? Eff suspensions. Who cares. Keep suspending our players. Doesn't matter to me. It will just help spread the word that the Bullies are back. You might beat use on the score board, but you will pay with your health. I LOVE IT!

Ph uck Colin Campbell, Ph uck Gary Bettman, and Ph uck all you non Flyer fan pansies!

Who the **** knows! how can i give you the answer (i wasn't there) we will have too take your word for it (without video proof) but facts are facts dude (it wasn't a legal hit) end of story so it really doesn't matter when the ref raised his hand. Iam really sorry your team is on an extended streak of being extremely stupid i would be pissed too if my team was doing this shyt but hey iam just a hockey fan what the **** do i know.

As for the statement i put in bold (my questions) were all directed at chada not you whom doesn't have two clues to rub together even you told him to shut his piehole.
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote