Man... its wide open this year. Here is who I think you'll see:
1. Dennis Dixon - Probably leading the hottest team in the nation right now. The ducks are on fire.
2. Darren McFadden - The only guy I truly think won't be affected by his record. He just punished South Carolina for 300yds rushing in a winning effort.
3. Jonathan Stewart - The guy does it all and takes all the pressure off the passing game in Oregon. He'll run, catch and return kicks. He's really had a great junior season.
4. Mike Hart - I know he's sat out a couple of games over the past few weeks but I think his look, stare, and confirmation that Michigan will beat Notre Dame to the media after they started out 0-2 set the tone for Michigan to climb back into the big 10 race. They haven't lost since and every time he plays, he hits 100yds rushing.
5. Tim Tebow - The gators are taking on some losses but this kid is learning how to throw. Pretty scary that he is only a sophomore. He probably won't win this season but he'll be back in 2008.
In the running:
* Steve Slaton - The guy is having another amazing season for WVA. He doesn't get the pub for some reason... location, conference, ect. He should be right up there though.