Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadta View Post
the next roy has been sent back down to juniors

i cant tell you how shocked i am

now champ will you please change your signature hes not the next roy, altho he might get to play against a team that roy coaches
You are about 20 minutes late...I posted the reason WHY he got sent down in the General Hockey thread.

Quote:
`It's not an indictment on his play, it's more of a reflection of where the team is at right now,'' coach Marc Crawford said. ``We always are concerned about the long-term development of all our players and, right now, the decision has been that (returning to juniors) probably is the environment that is conducive to his long-term development. He's going to be a great goalie. He is a great goalie.He's played his heart out here and he has not been at fault for how we've played. As a matter of fact, I think he's played pretty good.''
To make it simple for you Chadta...he got sent down because the Kings aren't ready for him, our defense is like swiss cheese. He will be next Roy, 2-3 yrs down the road when Bernier is holding the Cup you will say DAMN! 24champ was right!
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote