Originally Posted by Master___Pain
I'm making chicken wings for a tailgate on Saturday. Here's my plan.
Bake the wings the night before in their respective sauces. Re-heat on the grill at the tailgate.
1. Grill directly on the grill to finish?
2. Baste the wings while on the grill?
3. Other suggestions/recommendations?
I do not care to fry them and I don't have a fryer so that option won't work.
1. Grill them at the game-not the night before. Grill them on low for about 35-45 minutes or until nice and crispy. Grilling them with the sauce on for the whole time is bad. Normally sauce has sugar in it and will only burn.
2. Take off grill and slather in your favorite sauce.
3. Put them back on the grill to let the sauce carmalize on the wings.
4. Take off the grill.
7. Go poop.