View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 11:41 PM   #595
No1BroncoFan
Old School

If you have to ask, you don't know

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncolife View Post
Yeah I finished Harry Potter about an hour ago. Great book. If I had to describe it in two words it would be BLOOD BATH! When she said people were going to die she meant it.
I would go with "very dark." Blood bath implies a lack of story which is filled in by senseless killing where the deaths in "Deathly Hallows" are an integral part of the story line. Although I thought the ending a tad weak, the story on the whole is very strong. I blasted through the audio books in less than a week to prepare for the seventh book. Now that I've read it, I'm gonna go back and read the entire series again (actually read them). Once I'm done with that I should be able to pick a favorite.

If you haven't seen "Order of the Phoenix" yet, GO! It's definitely the best of the movies so far. Strange thing is, it was the weakest of the books. I guess that kinda makes sense. My favorite of the books (that have made it to the big screen) was "Prisoner of Azkaban" and that was certainly the worst of the five movies.

Ben

Last edited by No1BroncoFan; 07-23-2007 at 11:45 PM..
No1BroncoFan is offline   Reply With Quote