Old 06-16-2007, 03:15 AM   #1548
24champ
Bring back Kubiak!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork Orange View Post
I find your straining to defend a loser like Keenan hilarious, too. So I guess we're even

Probably best for you that you don't go there considering that you have nothing to come back with.
Well I just found it funny that an Avalanche fan is saying it is a stupid hire because he hasn't had any playoff success in recent years...yet your team hires Joel Chokeville who is notorious for taking a crap in the playoffs.

Quote:
He hasn't won anywhere since 1994 and he's taking over a team that had to battle all the way to the second to last game in order to be the 8th seed.

Though, he was hired by his buddy Sutter, so he'll probably get a longer leash than he's had in the past.

He is taking over a team that has a solid scorer, goaltender, defenseman and they almost knocked off the top seed in the playoffs. Just needs to add a couple pieces and by the way Calgary isn't as bad as you make them out to be. Keenan is familiar with Sutter so that helps. It's all speculation as to what will happen with Keenan and Calgary, he is in a better situation than in the past is all I am saying.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote