Old 05-23-2007, 03:41 PM   #1393
Bronx33
lets go partner

Rumpson Rocks

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
If you mean the one at the end of the game where Chelios held onto the stick of Moen under his wing clip was ticky tacky but Chelios has been playing twice as long as some of those refs. He is probably 10 years older too.

Ottawa have the top 3 scorers this postseason so it better be another Giggy like playoff series. The PP was horrible this last series. Hats off to the Wings on finding a way to clobber the Ducks on this but as the Yankees said to the Bad News Bears, "We still think you suck!" NOTE: Talking smack on the fact we like to knock out the WIngs every playoff series.

ILL BE COMING BACK FROM LHC AND LAUGHLIN ON MONDAY SO I WILL LOOK AT WEDNESDAY NIGHT GAME #2. IT IS HARDER TO SNEAK IN NOW WITH THEIR SCANNERS ON THE TICKET TO REENTRY. DOESNT MEAN I WON'T TRY TO GATE CRASH THOUGH.

Yep, moen even let go of his stick while chelios skated ahead (it looked like he had a spear in his back) but mr ref still made the call (pretty sad) IMO i really don't care how long chelios has been playing it was a cheap move to gain an advantage (iam glad it failed)

Last edited by Bronx33; 05-23-2007 at 03:44 PM..
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote