View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 02:38 AM   #1
p7superfly
CHAMP IS THE TRUTH.

Born bleeding Orange & Blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
KNOWSHON
Default Site locking ...

I have noticed, unfortunately, that a lot of football info sites or other teams' fans have joined this site to find out our inner-most news.

We did this on the Nuggets' forum, after our insider informed us, for sure, that an Iverson deal was in the works.

I, as a 25 year Broncos fan, come to this site for Broncos news. I live in Denver. I could pick up a newspaper, or tune it to 950 the fan, yet I come HERE when things go down. There is no more loyal Broncos crowd on the net (or even in Invesco, since no South Stands) or more knowledgeable. About the team, OR football.

In my opinion, a lot of info posted on the site is extremely relevant, and accurate about the team. We have people who attend training camp every day, and give us reports that are better than the local beat journalists.

To me, such information is sensitive. The fact that this info is likely broadcast to quite a few NFL news sites, and our enemies' message boards by their fans here, I simply wonder ... would it be better to adhere to pretty much only those whom are fans, and semi-trustworthy to read the innermost thoughts of our top fans, and occasionally, the organization? It certainly would be difficult to enforce, but would help.

I know this is a weird concept ... but I know things discussed on here shouldn't be seen by other organizations or their representatives, even fans.

Thoughts of my orange and blue brethren and sisters?
p7superfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links