we are destined to end up low on the poll. Come on now, there are so many fans out there doing the same thing.
A true fan knows the rank of a team and i'll say this much... the 1998 Broncos would run the ball against basically any team on this countdown minus the 85' Bears for about 200 yds easily.
I don't argue with the Rankings though...
1. 72' Dolphins: Give them their props...
2. 85' Bears: Unmovable object. Offense better than average.
3. 89' 49ers: The most stars ever assembled on one team.
4. 92' Cowboys: 2nd most stars ever assembled on one team.
5. 78' Steelers: I never saw them but hear they were good. Hard to believe they would be better than the previous teams though.