Good thread ...
"Hey Arnold, do you drink 1% or whole milk to keep in shape?" - "Milk is for babbeez, men drink be-ah!"
The best way to sample is to "Build your own six pack" - it is $7 and you can mix and match any of the import beers. I've tried almost every beer mentioned on this site, from doing that. Hy-Vee offers it and I noticed it at Super Target now. Not sure if it is available for everyone.
(1) Mexican beers - Pacifico, Negra Modelo, Dos XX, Tecate (not huge on Corona or Sol)
(2) English - Newcastle (one of the best ever), Bass
(3) German - PaulLaner, Warsteiner, Binding
(4) Other imports: Carlsberg (Denmark), Grolsh Amber Ale (excellent), Stienlager (New Zealand), Harps, Tsing Tao, Molson Amber Ale
(5) American - Emperian (from Lincoln NE, hard to find but highly recommended) - Shiner Bock, Sierra Nevada Pale
I'm sure I missed a few:
Didn't care for the Blue Moon, but I need to try it with the Orange - it must be good.