View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 12:15 AM   #1
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive

till the day that I die

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P
Default Heck of a game tonight, MELO'S COMIN BACK SOOOOON

Wow, what better way to welcome our Fearless leader back than with a two game winning streak!

Just wanted to give the team a big round of applause for a hell of a performance tonight.

J.R. smith is tha man! That kid can dunk, shoot the three, he's quick as ****...I like him more and more everytime I see him play. Way to start the comeback with some lights out playing.

Did anyone else catch the postgame interview with A.I.? "Yessir, MELOOOOO. Let's do it baby" He's excited, this is gonna be HUGE.

Sorry again to everyone about the Earl Boykins thread a little while back. I let my homerness get in the way of my judgement. Steve Blake is an perfect replacement, and I'm glad to see him dishin and shootin so well.

Marcus Camby, i love you man (in the most heterosexual way possible). All hustle, huge in the post...that three ball was awfully close, we might just have to move you out to the 2 spot

Just REALLY PUMPED to see a Meloless team knock off two VERY tough games, we're lookin pretty damn good! Goin to the game Monday to watch the beginning of a new era, so if anyone's gonna be at the crown club, hit me up.

GO NUGGS
Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links