Foods that = NFL Teams
Say you're throwing a SB PARTY...and one of the teams is, for example purposes only, the Green Bay Packers...what Foods would you serve to represent that team?
Green Bay = "CHEESEHEADS" = Cheesecake! Let's see what we can come up with??
Cappuccino Walnut Cheesecake
1 cup finely chopped walnuts
1 cup granulated sugar
3 T. butter, melted
32 oz. cream cheese, softened
2 T. all-purpose flour
¼ cup sour cream
¼ tsp. cinnamon
½ cup strongly brewed espresso
1 tsp. instant coffee
Topping For Cheesecake
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/3 cup heavy cream
¼ cup espresso
1 T. cocoa powder
1 T. cinnamon
Sugar to taste.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine walnuts, 2 T. sugar and butter
In small bowl and mix well. Pour into 9-inch
spring form pan and press onto bottom. Set
3. In a food processor combine cream cheese
And the rest of the cup of sugar. Mix until
Light and fluffy and completely combined.
4. Add flour and eggs, one at a time.
5. Add sour cream and cinnamon.
6. Dissolve instant coffee into the espresso,
Then add to cream cheese mixture.
7. Pour into the pan and bake for approximately
1 hour (some ovens may require an extra 10-15
Minutes. Shake gently to test. Cake will be firm
When done. Top will be lightly browned. Cool
1. Heat all ingredients and stir until melted.
2. Drizzle over cooled cheesecake.
3. Chill cheesecake before serving.