Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

VS.

Game Time: 7:30 PM PST | 10:30 PM EST
TV Broadcast: FSNW
Radio Broadcast: 1150 AM
Online broadcast: NHL Radio

Kings' defenseman Oleg Tverdovsky, out with a groin injury, practiced with the team Friday, but said he was still not close to being ready to play

Goaltender Mathieu Garon (groin) is unavailable until next week

The Kings have five players in the World Junior Championships later this month, Jack MF Johnson, Trevor Lewis and Jeff Zatkoff (United States), Jonathan Bernier (Canada) and Niclas Andersen (Sweden)

The Kings face the San Jose Sharks at Staples Center on Tuesday and then in San Jose on Thursday

Click Here for the television schedule of the LA Kings

“I can only apologize for that. We didn't play with the desperation that I know we can play with. I feel awful about that effort. When you have an effort like that, you really do have to search your souls. And we're going to have to do some serious searching for the entire team.” – Coach Marc Crawford

“We can look at that and say that's who we are, or we can look at the Anaheim game. We beat one of the top teams. We played a good, solid game that day. We have to stay on that path. The other way is not an option. We're 30 games into the season, we can't wait any longer.” – Mattias Norstrom

“We have to find a way to be a team that can put back-to-back-to-back games. That's what we've been searching for all season. Until we do it, there will a question about who we are.” – Craig Conroy

“It's kind of a weird rule (in the labor agreement). It kind of handcuffs everybody. I don't understand why you'd have to go through waivers if you're getting called up to your NHL team. I would understand if you were getting sent down, but getting called up?” – Jason LaBarbera, on the rule keeping him in Manchester

“Depending on injuries and what not, we would assess it on an ongoing basis whether we take a chance bringing him up or not. It would depend on other teams' injuries and what not, but that's a hypothetical question. He's been a total pro. When we called up Barry, I called and explained the whole thing to him, and he was great. He's certainly earned a lot of respect from myself and from our organization.” – Ron Hextall, about Jason LaBarbera

Kings
Tverdovsky (groin) IR
Sopel (foot) IR
McCauley (knee) IR
Petiot (knee) IR
Garon (groin) IR

Avalanche
May (shoulder) IR
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote