View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 10:10 AM   #21
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubaiyat View Post
Agreed. I actually like the fact both Melo and JR had matchin headbands to go with em...I mean small potatoes for a sports organization, but still pretty cool.

West is stacked at the forwards, and as long as Yao, TD, and KG are getting automatic bids it'll be tough to crack it. I wasn't shocked nor entirely outraged he hasn't done it yet.

I think Melo makes it this year though if the Nugss keep winning at a decent pace and he keeps it up.

But I mean, you got those 3, Dirks' gonna be in there, as will Boozer (assuming Utah stays hot and he does as well, and not injured).

At best you are going to get 8 roster spots, more like 7 for the 3,4,5 spots.

So now you got 2 spots for:

Brand, Randolph, Marion (though I think he's cooled a bit, and he's a Blazer), Melo, Amare, maybe even Biedrins and Camby...

Which actually sucks for Camby, cause I don't think the Nuggets get two slots despite what I hope to be a strong showing in the standings and stats.
Agreed for the most part. I think Melo should have made it last year over Pau Gasol, but that's still like a coin-flip at best. It hasn't been a huge tragedy that Melo hasn't made it yet. But this year he will, I think.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote