View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 05:06 PM   #41
Bronco_Beerslug
Angling in the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideburn View Post
Yeah the quotations are the giveaway.
Thank you for flying over your head airlines. Currently we are cruising at 30,000 feet over your head. Skies are dark and cloudy, if you look off to your left you'll have a beautiful view of the Denver Broncos season going down the drain. Sit back, relax, and once again enjoy a one and done postseason. Once again thank you for flying with over your head airlines.
That and the fact I've been critical of Plummer's boneheaded mistakes and poor playoff play for a long time, have stated many times I think Cutler looks like he has all the tools to step in any time.

Actually, my parody of O4Life's usual "I love Jake no matter what" posts had one point that I somewhat agree with, booing players while the game is still on the line. I went to many, many games in my time and have probably only booed a couple times (Oliver Ross and Reeves come to mind). I'm not saying fans shouldn't boo or don't have the right to but man, when the game is still on the line, we've got to support them no matter what happened the last drive or last quarter, etc...
Bronco_Beerslug is offline   Reply With Quote