View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 01:54 PM   #33
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

[QUOTE=azbroncfan;1363836]You support the guy behind center unbelieveable concept. The guy has one more REGULAR season games besides anyone not named Brady or Manning since whenever the stat starts. Bronco fans nowdays are just a bunch of ADD gen-x kids who don't know what it's like to be a fan. Me personally I'm the best fan around and support the guy under center.
I don't support any player playing like crap. I guess Favre was playing before you were born. People calling for a change are not ADD Gen-x idiots whatsoever...total assertion. Idiotic. Your not the best fan around if you don't see that a change has to be made. Your an idiot.

"I'm the best fan around and support the guy under center"

Where do you go with that? Yeah, we pray Jake he Mistake won't choke again...doesn't mean we don't see an option.

Here is the kicker to this moron:

Quote:
It's just like at work I support the guy running the corporation even if he tells me to jump off a bridge or steal money. Amazing concept.
Where do you do with that? If you see someone stealing money you turn them in. If they tell you to jump off a bridge you tell them to stuff it up their ass.

Your a complete idiot. Your saying that your supporting Jake to the point of stealing and jumping to your death. God your an idiot.
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote