Old 11-20-2006, 12:45 PM   #24
azbroncfan
Ring of Famer

Angry guntoting,meateating AMERICAN

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TEBOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco_Beerslug View Post
"Real fans support Jake and the Broncos and don't cry every time things don't go well. It's got to point that I'm even ashamed to come here anymore. A bunch of spoiled "fans" who blame Jake for everything wrong with the team.

The booing was disgusting yesterday!!! Real fans don't boo their team. I've got tickets to a couple more games but I don't think I can stomach to be around the "fans" at Invesco.

Real fans don't call for a QB change every time the Broncos lose. Real fans stick with their QB, their coach and team no matter what. We're still 7-3 and probably going to the playoffs and you people have quit on Jake and our team.

Unbelievable!!!"

You support the guy behind center unbelieveable concept. The guy has one more REGULAR season games besides anyone not named Brady or Manning since whenever the stat starts. Bronco fans nowdays are just a bunch of ADD gen-x kids who don't know what it's like to be a fan. Me personally I'm the best fan around and support the guy under center. It's just like at work I support the guy running the corporation even if he tells me to jump off a bridge or steal money. Amazing concept.
azbroncfan is offline   Reply With Quote