View Single Post
Old 11-19-2006, 02:56 AM   #475
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtbrncofn View Post
Apparently I completely missed whatever Cheechoo did to make Pens fans unhappy? Fill me in.
When we played at San Jose a few weeks ago, he sent our best defensive defenseman, Mark Eaton, into the boards pretty viciously and was immediately tossed from the game. Eaton has been out for a few weeks now, and will be out a minimum of 2 more months, maybe 3 more. It has really hurt us big time, id say it was one of the bigger reasons why we went on that 0-3-2 slide immediately thereafter, before rebounding to take 2 of the last 3 games. Our D has really been hurt by Eaton's loss. He's really the only defenseman on the entire roster who is consistently reliable in his own end. Gonch is and always has been soft and Whitney is the biggest ****ing joke of a human being I have ever seen, a definite BUST, I don't care what he can do on offense, he is horrible in his own end. I like Welch, he has a promising future, but he isn't quite where I'd like him to be yet and Orpik is just a hitter, he isn't very positionally sound. Scuderi and Melichar are AHL types playing in the NHL.

Last edited by SoCalBronco; 11-19-2006 at 03:09 AM..
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote