VS.

Game Time: 7:30 PM PST | 10:30 PM EST
TV Broadcast: FSNW
Radio Broadcast: 1150 AM
Online broadcast: NHL Radio

Kings are 1-7 in their last 8 home games

The Wild have lost their last 2 games

Alyn McCauley has suffered a setback in his recovery from knee surgery

The Kings will go Shark Hunting again Monday at Staples Center, hopefully they will bring a bigger boat.

Click Here for the television schedule of the LA Kings.
Click Here For the Kings roster.

“When we face a little adversity, we have issues with how we respond. Sometimes we respond by trying to do too much and that is poison against a team that moves the puck that well. They made us look silly sometimes. The effort was there, it was just misguided at times. We tried to respond with too much effort. We tried to do too much, and that's poison against a team like San Jose that moves the puck” – Coach Marc Crawford

“The power play, the penalty kill, five-on-five, in the defensive zone, in the offensive zone.” – Rob Blake, when asked where the Kings need to be better.

“I have been through this before, but this seems different. It seems more intense. Every day I'm hearing that I'm going somewhere else. It was worse when it all started, but now I'm just not dealing with it anymore. I've started leaving my mailbox full on my cellphone. I'm a worrier by nature and I like being here in L.A.” – Craig Conroy, about the trade rumors surrounding him.

“I think the Kings will listen about anyone but Anze Kopitar right now.” – NHL Source, on who the Kings plan to trade.

Kings
Sopel (foot) day to day
Armstrong (collar bone) IR
Cowan (upper body) IR
McCauley (knee) IR
Petiot (knee) IR

Wild
Morgan (lower body) day to day
Gaborik (groin) IR
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote