Thread: Same old story
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 09:45 PM   #5
Clockwork Orange
Persona Non Grata

I seen him!

And they found a way to lose at home to the Knicks. Somehow this isn't surprising, This team is stuck in the mud and are spinning their wheels.

I don't know what it's gonna take for this front office to realize that they're not going anywhere until they have a couple of players who can shoot (spare me the J.R. Smith talk, he hasn't done squat). They've done next to nothing about that for four years now, even after the players were publically talking about it after last season.

No need for that though, much better to tie up $5 million per season in Reggie Evans, who hasn't got off the bench this season. Just like it was much better to dump Jameer Nelson and Jarrett Jack because we just couldn't have any young up and comers taking minutes away from Boykins. Remember, the coaching staff just loves him!

The Nuggets have been figured out. Teams just sag back into a zone and dare them to shoot, which they can't. They double and triple team Carmelo with the knowledge that no one else is going to be able to beat them. Like I said, same old story. The sad thing is, I don't see them magically improving as the season goes along. They are what they are.

If they're gonna suck this year, at least suck bad enough to be in the Greg Oden sweepstakes. Hell, it's not as if we're that far removed from the days when the annual screwing we got in the lottery was the highlight of the season for we Nuggets fans.

Clockwork Orange is offline   Reply With Quote