Bring back Kubiak!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

The Kings sent forward Patrick O'Sullivan to Manchester

Rob Blake will play his 1,000th regular-season game tonight

The Kings are 8-3 in their last 11 Sat. games

The Coyotes are 1-10 in their last 11 Sat. games

Goaltender Jason LaBarbera stopped 21 shots in 65 minutes and denied three shooters in the shootout to lift the Manchester Monarchs to a 2-1 shootout victory over the Lowell Devils

Click Here for the television schedule of the LA Kings.
Click Here For the Kings roster.

“There was no fault in our effort, but I questioned some of our decisions we made in the offensive zone.” – Coach Marc Crawford

“I saw an old interview when Blakey was a rookie and he had a mullet. What was up with that?” – Michael Cammalleri

“The feeling is we have guys in goal who give us a chance to win in every game we go into. That is an advantage for us. It's good to see Matty get off to the start he has had this season. Dan has not had the results that maybe he deserved some nights, but that can change. We wanted Cloot to work through the criticism he was getting from our fans and in public. Fighting through that is a positive sign.” - Coach Marc Crawford

“It's coming. I've had a couple good games and hopefully I'll be able to keep it rolling.” – Dan Cloutier

“I don't want to give that away in advance. There's a little advantage in that. I think it's still a big deal in how teams prepare. One's a left-handed stick, one's right-handed.” - Coach Marc Crawford, on why he won’t release the name of the starting goaltender before gametime.

Kings
Cowan (upper body) day to day
McCauley (knee) IR
Petiot (knee) IR

Coyotes
Doan (back) IR
Zigomanis (groin) IR
Reinprecht (shoulder) IR
Ballard (hand) IR
Ricci (neck) IR

(from NHL.com)
**2006-07 Regular Season Stats**

Leading Scorers:

Forwards:

Kopitar, LA - 13 points (3 G, 10 A, +1) | Comrie, PHX - 11 points (4 G, 7 A, +2)

Last edited by 24champ; 11-04-2006 at 04:27 PM..
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote