View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 07:17 AM   #302
Circle Orange
Frozen Assets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaColtsfan View Post
hmmm so that KC win was a figment of my imagination?
Okay, I forgot about that one. But it was similar to this game, too. A narrow win over a terrible defensive performance. Peyton's been perfecting this for almost a DECADE so I EXPECT him to have games like this at times. Let's see...continuity at the wideout position, continuity at the O line position...Edge leaving may still be a factor down the road. And like that team that played a defenseless KC, they CAN'T STOP ANYBODY.

The only thing this proves is that the broncos, as I said before, are a bad matchup for the Colts. Against the Patriots, Chargers, Steelers, Jaguars and yes, Titans, they are just another very good team in the mix. All of these teams have held the mighty-master-of-perfection-and-all-things-exalted to 14 points or less more than once.

People act like Manning suddenly got good Sunday. So a perfect game in the regular season is the ticket to the hall of fame? He had one perfect game with ideal conditions and everything went well. Sharp yes, but NO ONE GOT NEAR HIM. Same thing with Brady in the Monday night game. Cripes, did Minnesota have Denver's defensive game plan? Just think talent and athleticsm is enough to stop a top qb without a pass rush? Bah, I don't like it...

A lotta sweaty mancrush is going on around here. I think a pic is in order.

Last edited by Circle Orange; 10-31-2006 at 07:21 AM..
Circle Orange is offline   Reply With Quote