View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 01:24 PM   #192
Natedogg
1st Amendment Protection

You givin' me a ride home Russell??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Travis Henry

Well I watched the game in moscow over streamtvnow.com with a ****ty internet connection which i had to keep refreshing every 3 minutes. I was certainly pissed/heartbroken/wanted to kill dwill and the dline at the end.

After a day to ponder the game... i agree with taco, peyton manning is the best qb in the league. I also have faith (call me a homer) that next time we play, warren will have a big inpact and the dline will get at least one sack, and if they throw the goddanm ball to dwill 13 times he will get a pic.

That said, i am extremely dissapointed that i didnt at least see him get a deflection. And in this thread, at least, I have see nothing but excuses for dwill. I understand the defense that coyer called put a lot of responsibility on his shoulders. I just thought that by the way he wore a mohawks and acted/talked like deon sanders he was up for it (i had thought that socal's earlier indepth inalasysis was mistaken) Hopefully if we play again, he will man up. If not, our defense is probably, fked for a few years.

EDIT: PS. Yes, please do mock my avatar. I deserve it. I will be changing it soon.

PPS I do still HATE peyton manning

Last edited by Natedogg; 10-30-2006 at 01:29 PM..
Natedogg is offline   Reply With Quote