View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 12:39 PM   #173
Mile High Shack
Ring of Famer

Cock-a-doodle-do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
Not at all... Just paying my respects to the best quarterback in the league. He went up against one of the best defenses in the league and found the holes. Next week, our defense will get back in the business of being one of the best defenses in the league, and Peyton Manning will get back on the business of being the best quarterback in the league... and if we meet again in January, we'll see how things work out.

I don't subscribe to the idea that the only time it's permissable to be optimistic is when Plummer is choking and the defense is carrying the team. I think we still have a great defense, and that things are finally starting to come together on offense. Losing by 3 points to one of the best teams in the league is hardly the end of the season.

Props to Peyton Manning. He got the best of a very good defense. I look forward to a rematch.

our defense is not as good as we thought it was

sure Payaton is a great QB, but c'mon

look at the teams we played, NE was still in transition and so were the rams when we played them, other than that, all the offenses were crap

we played a good offense finally and got exposed

we are an average defense, nothing more, nothing less....pure average......we aren't even very good as you put it
Mile High Shack is offline   Reply With Quote