Old 10-19-2006, 07:44 AM   #172
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
We really should have won this game. We finally got some shots on net. We wasted a great effort by Fleury, saving 32/34 and Malkin. Man he looked magical tonight, especially when he was with Crosby and Recchi. That's the only line this season that maintained puck possession and effectively executed the cycling system. Some great passes and chances. I was so pissed when Brodeur stole that goal from Crosby.

That kid Malkin is so huge out there, he looks bigger than 6'3'' to me and did u see how he was dancing around defenders...very shifty for a big kid and fast. I can see why some people think he will be better than Sid. He was hitting some guys on the boards too. Once we get some real wingers around these two kids, we'll score like crazy, but right now we've got some really poor excuses for NHL players at the wing positions and it is really hurting us big time.

Yeah i agree with some of our sad talent on W. I am a ryan malone fan - but at the same time i think he needs to go.

Malkin & Crosby might be able to learn from each other. Crosby needs to learn some paitence.

Fluery looks good this year too.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote