View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 09:25 PM   #13
listopencil
[sarcasm]text[/sarcasm]

BOOM! Winner.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Broncos FO

I love winning, and I love having a QB who executes the offense that our Head Coach wants to run regardless of how many Bronco fans want us to run a different one. We made our kill stroke with Javon Walker followed by a Tatum Bell TD. We would have had another TD if Sapp hadn't dropped a well-thrown pass on the goal line. No big deal, we didn't even need the Field Goal we got instead.We beat a dangerous winless Raider squad. Jesus-even when Moss was showing some leadership skills all of a sudden. You'd have to be a moron to think the Raiders were laying down for us in this game and we came out of it with a win. I'm really starting to like the all blue uni's by the way. Kind of funny to be the good guys in Navy with OAK wearing white.

By the way, there were a lot of drops tonight. And I mean players were dropping some well thrown balls. I noticed four obviously poorly thrown balls by Plummer in the Pats game but the only one that stands out in my mind from this one was the checkdown to Bell.
listopencil is offline   Reply With Quote