View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 10:18 PM   #9
broncsyanks
Broncos kick a$$!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Slap- View Post
See, I cannot trust you about this because you are a Yankee fan and you people are a large part of the problem. There have always been players like Ed Whitson and Kenny Rogers who didn't perform well in New York. The problem is once someone starts struggling the fans and media just fall on him like wolves.

I think the Yankees have turned into a bunch of chicken****s who are looking for someone to blame. So, A-Rod was the reason the team with the $200 million payroll couldn't get it done the last two years. What about the three years before that? Who did they blame then?

I think its funny that Moose has an ERA of 4.50 in 2004 and 2005 and Unit's ERA was over 5.00 most of this season, but they collected their $15 to $18 million with very little criticism.

If you want to point fingers, look at the front office. They let the bullpen, the backbone of their last dynasty, wither and die and the rotation has turned into a joke, too.

1st i wasnt rude or anyhting of that nature so why you insisted to say "you" being a yankee fan is the reason is beyond me. i understand that you would know more about this team then i would considering i have to live and hear about it everyday and you dont being in las vegas. SO the media and the fans are to blame here and that is why? i cant believe this. try to have a decent conversation with someone about the yanks and its impossible. are you sure you arent from the northeast>?? its been 3 years that arod has been doing this. i am sorry once again for just trying to clarify the facts around here in NY. I can honestly tell you that there are decent fans in every organizations in every sport. why you put this out there against me is beyond me. i was just simply explaining the whole situation that the article does not show. there are other things to it. sorry if you have to hate on them. again no one is "blaming" arod. where did you get that from>? i never said that. i just simply stated why people do not like him. 3 years before that there wasnt a peep after 9/11 when we lost to the diamondbacks. it was a great series played by 2 classy organizations with great teams. where did you get that from>?? regarding moose and the unit. the unit has been under heavey scrutiny here by the media since the run in with the reporter. a lot of people have criticised him. regarding moose he had his fair share when he threw people under the bus in the playoffs a while back so i really dont know where you are getting your info from but its not a great source.

And where did i say i want to blame someone?? again i dont know where this is coming from to be pointed at me when all i did was explain the whole situation for what it was. hey if you hate the yanks thats cool with me, i hear that a lot. but i never indinuated a argument with you or for that matter try to blame anyone for what was happening. the post taht i wrote was simply replying to what some others wrote about on this thread. not pointing out fingers at anyone. oh and in regards to the 2004 series it was a team loss and yes there was some bad apples then as well.
broncsyanks is offline   Reply With Quote