Old 08-24-2006, 11:49 AM   #25
bendog
Marginally Continent

David Bowens, he'd be an upgrade

Adopt-a-Bronco:
David Bowens

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moops
Three questions: Even though it was only Jon's second season with the club, he started alongside Floyd Little in his last game at Mile High Stadium in that frigid 18-degree December weather. What does he remember most about that game and what was it like being in the same backfield with Floyd?

Also, when Red Miller became coach the Broncos went to a runningback by committee approach. Did he like it that each running back ended up with about 400 yards a piece rushing?

Finally, does he think he fumbled in that controversial 77 AFC Championship game vs the Raiders?
That was my question. Where was he on the Lytle fumble? What was the on field reaction. But also, the broncos were robbed by a bad call that allowed the Faide to score shortly before the fumble. What was the reaction on the sideline to that call?

Also, my recollection is that the Runningback by committee was really necessitated by Armstrong getting a bum knee and really not being all that he'd been.

I also seem to recall the broncos partied a bit too hard prior to the superbowl.
bendog is offline   Reply With Quote