View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 01:01 AM   #181
Front 7, Please
Killericon's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Alberta
Posts: 7,654


Originally Posted by 24champbailey
i will send lb52 an email. Im pretty sure he would join.

The Draft is delayed until we can reach an agreement on what to do about this.

Although, Jori is still welcome to make his pick; and Slap after that... But we do need to reach an agreement.

If Bronco LB 52 comes over(Or anyone else, for that matter), then he can take over; but like I said, 24 hours.

I'd like things to go ahead as soon as possible; agreed?

Last edited by Killericon; 08-03-2006 at 01:06 AM..
Killericon is offline   Reply With Quote