Allright, though I'm a bit conflicted about it, I'll use my first selection on Ty Cobb, OF Tigers/Athletics
"The Georgia Peach" is widely regarded as one of the greatest hitters the game has ever seen......as well as being one of the worst human beings who've ever put on a uniform. While I'm not fond of his vile personality, it's hard to overlook his lifetime .366 batting average, 4189 career hits and 892 stolen bases. He batted over .400 three times in his career and won the triple crown in 1909.
1. JCMElway-George Herman "Babe" Ruth, P/OF, Red Sox/Yankees/Braves
2. killericon-Henry "Hank" Aaron, OF Braves/Brewers
3. -Slap--Ted Williams, OF Red Sox
4. BroncoLB52-Willie Mays, OF, Giants/Mets
6. Red Rocket RC-Cy Young, P, Spiders/Perfectos/Americans/Naps
7. Clockwork Orange-Ty Cobb, OF Tigers/Athletics
8. Breck Bronc
is now on the clock until 12:45 A.M. MST. Atwater
may still make his selection at anay time.