Old 07-10-2006, 09:58 PM   #212
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbs1177
Wow okay first of all I have developed a thick skin since at the club I work b/c the old old bridge ladies complain about everything. I have grown tougher b/c of it. I mean they complain about everything lettuce not being green enough or mustard not yellower enough. Also I notice if you complain every day and nite your complaints don't really amount to much. I say save your complaints until it is really really important and then TJ will listen. Also I tend to help those members that gave me a 100 dollars at Christmas time rather then the free loaders. So sad to say if you want to persaude TJ then donate a million bucks or else. . Seriously I try to live by the 24 hour rule if it still bothers me after 24 hours then I let who ever offended me know else I chalk it up to personal feelings. Also Pm the person and work it amongst ourselves not depend on a third party.
What alot of people cant do is leave what goes on in the WRP , and go up top and talk ball ......... Even if Errand was up talking ball , I could talkl with him without getting into an argument ....... Down here not a chance in hell of that happening .....
you just have to put the fighting down here behind you when you go to the main forum .......
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote