Old 07-10-2006, 01:46 PM   #174
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
The people saying "it can't be done," to me, are the people who dont care one way or another if this forum is around or not.

The people saying, "it starts with me," are the people I'm looking for here to step up. Nice to see some of them piping into the discussion. Those are the only people who will save this forum. Otherwise, it's not worth the headache. I'm not here to babysit, and I'm not going to appoint a babysitter in this forum and make them responsible for this mess.

TJ,

Beyond those of us who are 'stepping up'. (which IMO you are right and as noted has been stated by some of us - the overall point on those at fault, etc)

But if i may ask, since most of us are adults:

May i ask who is complaining (not nec. user names, but are they from 'both sides' - "all sides", etc?)? What are the nature complaints? Those people that are complaining, do they do behaviour that enables a retaliation that then offends them?

I'm more of a cultural psycologist - and i'm trying to get people to understand that the old saying 'for every action there is an equal reaction' applies to EVERYTHING -

Amesj believes in the laws of equivalent exchange.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote