Old 06-21-2006, 08:15 AM   #1427
Master___Pain
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rock Hoover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rulon Velvet Jones
Well, ****.

It's been a fun ride. As some of you might know, I'm in the Mavericks Drumline. This was our 3rd year with the team and it's been a blast. As this thing was winding down tonight I talked to one of the other guys and pointed out that we've been doing this mess for 8 months now. 8 months. Had a great time throughout the season. We performed at the All-Star Game in Houston. Met a bunch of really cool people, some players and celebs as well. It was a great honor to be invited and we put the smack down on the Pistons drumline in front of a packed house.

The playoffs were just a line of heart attacks - one after the other. I, for one, am so proud of my team and make no excuses. It is what it is. I thought, much like the team is right now, that they came up short and didn't have that same drive that Miami did. Wade is frickin' sick. Now, I don't like anyone to be compared to Jordan and don't feel he is - but he's pretty damn solid. If he's made his way to the top of the key, just punch up 2 on the board because he's getting his.

So, all in all, it's been fun and I'm looking forward to this team regrouping ad attacking the next season with some of the lessons they've learned during these playoffs. Because win or lose, they've changed in this past 2 months. Keith Van Horn can die for all I care. Armstrong will likely be gone and I see Daniels being traded.

But now - It's Broncos Time, b****es! Bring on FOOTBALL SEASON!

100% Class right there RVJ. It's unfortunate that because of a couple of head in the sand, conspiracy believing dorks that the mavs are geting blasted on this thread. You are a stand up guy.
Master___Pain is offline   Reply With Quote