View Single Post
Old 06-17-2006, 11:47 PM   #4385
Mtbrncofn
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightySmurf
I'm just going to walk away like a civilized human.... I wil say this though, if you find any of my comments sensational, I do exaggerate on the net a little for effect.

I'm about 100% sure you're refering to the time I said I was going to be a Flyers fan, even though that was clearly sarcasm.

"poor chicky" Well I'd definitley rather be with her than you, so thats saying something. I'm really not much into the old and ugly as I'm into the young and good-looking. I like smooth skin, curves, and perky boobs.... not wrinkled, fat, and sag-bags. It's just who I am.

Oh and I got my nickname because I used to dye my hair blue for games, and I was known to take on guys twice my size.

Anyway, go Oilers. I think I might actually watch the game Tomorow.

Since this is the last time I open up a thread pertaining to Hockey, I will leave my closing remarks about the Avalanche this year -

I think this team is on the brink of a new, younger era. Players like Wolski, Svatos, and Boychuck have enormous potential, and I don't think this team is that far off. They have talent.... offense, defense, and goaltending, they just need to find a medium to incorperate it all. The Av's might only be a Zdeno Chara, or another Adam Foote from being a powerhouse again. Breeze-by needs to go, and we need a solid Defensive d-man. Laperriere and Brunette are pleasent suprises, and can be difference makers in the future. Tanguay needs to get tougher and could be a top player in the NHL.... Hejduk and Blake are still stars, but need to find their consistancy. Theodore needs to play up to his name.... I guess thats it.

Great hockey season on the Mane! Even if it didn't turn out perfect.
You know in twenty years, you're going to be Mock, right?! You've got a damn good start on it.

And if we're discussing likes....I like men who aren't complete morons who walk around with their foot crammed down their throat most of their life.

So did you have to go to Sweden to get a girl cuz the American ones couldn't stand you? Maybe they dig moronic over there.
Mtbrncofn is offline   Reply With Quote