View Single Post
Old 06-17-2006, 11:15 PM   #4383
Mtbrncofn
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightySmurf
I've been playing and watching hockey since 6-7 years before you knew it existed.... the birth of the Colorado Avalanche wasn't the birth of Colorado hockey.

Bandwagoner... heh... cept I've seen every Stanley Cup playoff game over the last four years. I guess you're just not knowledgable enough to understand to excitment and importance of the World Cup.

I go to college, work in the military, play hockey, and have a girlfriend.... I'm on here when I'm at work and sometimes relaxing at home, and I try to squeeze in some time for friends and sports events. Weighing your options is something that us adults do in this world, and I'd much rather be watching the World Cup.

I'm sticking to my origional prediction that Edmonton will take it, and I will be happy if and when it happens.

I'll be in Denver next September-October, and assuming that no-one who posts here plays for the Avalanche or Pioneers, I will easily take you on.
Seriously, Smurfette.....shut up while you're still behind. I've got a few years on you, bonehead. You presume way too much. I don't care if you play hockey, have a girlfriend ( poor chicky ), and fly to the moon in your spare time. You constistently make STUPID bandwaggoning statements and you won't own up to it.

Would you like me to go back and dig up some of your past ones? I can guarantee the hockey fans on this site would never make 1/10th of the statements you do. You say you're gonna switch loyalties like most people say, 'I need to use the restroom'.

I'm not sure what you want to 'take me on' in. I've never said I play hockey. I'm a mother of 3. Maybe I'll send one of my kids to take you on. They love the Smurfs.

Last edited by Mtbrncofn; 06-17-2006 at 11:22 PM..
Mtbrncofn is offline   Reply With Quote